This is something worth exploring.

The en.wikipedia do give details, but only on the basis of the scientific names. The brand specific names are not listed much, unless they are very famous. Having said that trying to capture the full list of drugs from manufacturers could be a very tedious task (esp considering they may keep on getting them updated/deleted/modified/renamed). More simple and trustworthy would be to expand whatever is available and add more generic/scientific compound name into wikipedia or a separate pharmacology/pharmacopeia section under wikipedia.

Oral citations and citations from SME's would be the way to go.

Abhi