From: srik....@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 22:19:16 +0530
To: wikimediaindia-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: Re: [Wikimediaindia-l] FW: Blatant misinformation and vandalism of
India articles on Wikipedia

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 22:07, Pradeep Mohandas <pradeep.mohan...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

hi,

I got this email from a user. I have pointed him/her to the mailing list and am
sharing it here.

I seriously dont think this mailing list is a venue for content debates. if a
user has content debates, he must approach the existing structures within the
community like (ARBCOM, Mediation) in case of content disputes and ANI in case
of complaints against specific users / other issues.

 --
Regards
Srikanth.L