>  I am personal eager to work with this community because our are using
> same script (Bengali).

yes, please help Assamese wikipedians. They need support in various forms
(technical, community development, and other stuff)  since a small
community started forming there. I feel the immediate support that Begali
community can extend to Assamese community is in the form of supporting
them to prepare an FAQ booklet for Assamese wiki projects, which they can
use in their outreach activities. Also we need to introduce them with the
larger Indian wiki community (india mailing list, other Indic
wikipedians,...).

We are waiting for help each other between Bengali/Assamese/Manipuri
> community and Foundation/Chapter to future expansion our native language in
> Wikipedia.

Yes, languages that use same or similar script can collaborate and adapt
many things especially in the technical front.

Shiju