Thanks for you feedback Srikanth. It was quite a task for the Jury.

With multiple Wikimedia projects, nominations from 12 languages, multiple
contribution types and gender we had quite a few things to cover and
represent in the eventual list.

You point is a good one. On large wikipedias/projects and the number of
recognitions for them.

While we had a few weeks, we did invest in a very well documented process.
The Jury was quite diverse as well.

Request your suggestions for next year here please -
http://wiki.wikimedia.in/NWR_2011/Feedback

regards
Arun