hi,

The recent release of the film Dam 999 made me want to read up on the
Mullaperiyar Dam in Kerala around which this film is shot and there are
contrarian claims as to whether the film is about this dam or not. However, the
article - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mullaperiyar_Dam - seems to have become
a venue for both sides of the controversy to raise their points.

I have created a section on the talk page aimed at improving the article -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Mullaperiyar_Dam#Improving_Mullaperiyar_Dam_article_-_collaboration_welcome.
 Request help from English language Wikipedians to improve this article.

Thanks in advance,

warm regards,
Pradeep Mohandas

User:Prad2609