Hi Ashwin

This is very very very much a draft document.  I have now mentioned that on the
page.  This was just my initial draft thoughts.  (For instance, I've hardly
covered a quarter of the learnings that I myself have put together- which again
are very preliminary.)

The various elements of the learnings gathering exercise that I had mentioned
in an earlier mail will all feed into this - and we will also be reaching out
to the community for their inputs.

The purpose of this page was just for me to put some structure to my work.

I take on board your points about high level strategic direction that we need
to finalise before we start building the nuts and bolts.  Improved Campus
Ambassador training is certianly on that list but a whole host of others would
also feature such as college selection, faculty selection & involvement,
subject selection, class selection, student selection, numbers, etc. etc. etc .

However, what will determine and inform these will be the learnings that we are
in the process of collating.

My request is therefore to treat this page as a little workplace for me right
now.

Thanks
Nitika