On Nov 29, 2011, at 2:23 PM, Naveen Francis wrote:

> It may not work :(
> Tried earlier
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Collaborations_of_the_month
>
> --
> naveenpf

if at first you don't suceed...  :-)

btw, today I read an article yesterday about Ratan Tata and how he
institutionalized an annual competition for the best failed idea - and is
quoted as saying the equivalent of "failure is a gold mine for a great
company."  ...not counseling failure as the only and sure stepping stone for
success, but you do get my point.  :-)

I passionately believe that we should give this idea our collective best shot -
and try and see how we can do things differently from circa Oct-Nov 2010.  Much
has happened since and I sense a degree of momentum that we can ride on.

hisham