Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 16:23:33 +0530
From: ashwin.bain...@gmail.com
To: wikimediaindia-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: Re: [Wikimediaindia-l] Required - articles for Collaboration of the
Month Dec 2011

Thanks for the suggestion, Srikanth . Did that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia_talk%3ANoticeboard_for_India-related_topics&action=historysubmit&diff=463088930&oldid=463082772

Please give your views here,everyone rather than on email -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:Noticeboard_for_India-related_topics#Required_-_articles_for_Collaboration_of_the_Month

Warm regards,

Ashwin Baindur

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 4:13 PM, Srikanth Lakshmanan <srik....@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 15:59, Ashwin Baindur <ashwin.bain...@gmail.com> wrote:

Do we have consensus for reducing to two. Any objections or alternatives
proposed?
I think WT:INB might be better place, just because it is more representative
than this list for asking any feedback IMO.

Srikanth.L