Hi,
Thanks Kul for the update. I am glad to see the achievments.
Congratulations  to all the participants. I too wanted to join but  could
not because it was done in parallel with separate registration process.
Hope we can improve  next time so that you have real Wikipedians user
perspective  as well.

Cheers
Arjun