My first preference goes for something on the lines of  "wikimedia-in-eng" ,
basically a list for the Indian Wikipedian community contributing to
en.wiki and other English Wikimedia projects.

"wikiproject-india-en"  was in case there is much "opposition" to "oh , we
already have a English Wikipedia list  " :)

Either of the name, I am personally ok, the purpose remains the same :D

-Tinu Cherian