Thanks Srikanth, but I'm surprised you come across it at all. Brian
Horrocks was a British general, from the British Army (not from British
Indian Arny), did not serve in India, not involved in any campaign where
Indian troops served (except North Africa). Generally famous in the Indian
context for his exploits with the White Russians (Kolchak's Gold) and for
Operation Market Garden (Aacted by Edward Fox in "A bridge too far") but
nothing to do with India except for the accidental fact of his birth.

Warm regards,

Ashwin Baindur