Ask thy Uncle Ashwin and thou shalt receive -

http://www.archive.org/stream/minutesproceedi13unkngoog#page/n151/mode/2up

http://www.archive.org/stream/minutesproceedi13unkngoog#page/n175/mode/2up

Thou shall have no false paywall Gods, only one true God ie archive.org

Enjoy all those diagrams now in public domain.

Warm regards,

Ashwin Baindur