Awesome! Thanks, Santhosh for creating and Ashwin for forwarding.

Next steps to make use of this list:
1. Compare list with the articles in Wikipedia for Schools version, to see
which ones may be india-specific and good to include
2. Pull the "ratings" of these english articles and see which ones perhaps
need to be improved prior to inclusion.

Is there a way to automate #2?

2011/12/2 Ashwin Baindur <ashwin.bain...@gmail.com>

> The list of English equivalents of articles in Malayalam CD forwarded by
> Santhosh Thottingall.
>
> :)
>
> Thanks, Santhosh
>
> Warm regards,
>
> Ashwin Baindur

> From: Santhosh Thottingal <santhosh.thottin...@gmail.com>
> Date: 2011/12/2
> Subject: Re: List of articles of the 500 article Malayalam Wikipedia CD
> To: Ashwin Baindur <ashwin.bain...@gmail.com>
> Cc: wikim...@lists.wikimedia.org, Shiju Alex <sh...@wikimedia.org>,
> Cherian Tinu Abraham <tinucher...@gmail.com>, Rahul Deshmukh <
> rahuldeshmukh...@gmail.com>, Mandar Kulkarni <mvkulkarn...@gmail.com>,
> "Jogalekar, Sudhanwa" <sudhanwa....@gmail.com>, Mahitgar From Marathi
> Wikipedia <mahit...@gmail.com>
>

> On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 4:48 PM, Ashwin Baindur <ashwin.bain...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > I wanted to request if someone could kindly provide me with a list of the
> > English names of the 500 articles.
>
> Attached file contains all the mappings from Malayalam wiki article
> names to English articles. In case the article does not exist or not
> having interwiki links, it is given as UNKNOWN.
>
> List created using a small python script using pywikipedia.
>

> Thanks
> Santhosh

*Jessie Wild