Nice work & really good to see Deepanshu a student make this tool.
Extremely well done Deepanshu!

The next area of improvement is making the links be chosen semantically. As
of now, most of the links are of little value. Needs more development by
Deepanshu to improve the usability of the tool.

All the best Deepanshu, hope you can improve its selection mechanism! Keep
up the good work.

Warm regards,

Ashwin Baindur