On Dec 4, 2011, at 10:58 AM, <wheredevelsd...@hotmail.com>
<wheredevelsd...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> If I remember correct, Karthik was one of the Campus Ambassador applicants
> from Mumbai.

Yes, I think Karthik was one of the Campus Ambassadors applicants.  fyi for the
rest of the community, what we had done was to pass on the names of the CA
applicants to local community members and they were invited to community
meet-ups.  This was done for Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Mumbai (around May
2011.)

For Pune, for example, we invited those had been selected and those we couldn't
select as CAs were invited.  This had resulted in 2 community meetups in Pune
with >50 of these folks attending.  (For other cities, we informed them the
pilot would not be running, but invited them nevertheless.)

Best

hisham