hi,

Since I am creating noise on the list, I apologise and resign from the
list. Hope the signal levels go back up.
If there is no article on OSM, please WP:BEBOLD and create one.
Wikipedian vocabulary is not limited by the content of Wikimedia
projects but rather by day to day usage.

Again, apologies. I am sorry to see this mailing list also getting as
divided as things are in the OSM.

warm regards,
Pradeep
User:Prad2609
Handheld.

On 05/12/2011, Anivar Aravind <anivar.arav...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 8:58 AM, Pradeep Mohandas
> <pradeep.mohan...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> hi Anivar,
>>
>> Wikipedians like us call it the Open Source Movement. Since, we're all
>> on the Wikipedia list, the acronym is acceptable. We don't have to
>> adjust for the FOSS guys and be specific. Please understand and
>> adjust.
>
> Pradep, I pointed it because that acronym created confusion in this list
> Sudhavana understood OSM as Open street Maps, in the same way as i
> understood.
> I feel your mail is adding further noise to thread
>
>> Just feel that your email was not needed. I know you had good
>> intentions and I'm assuming WP:AGF.
>>
> en:wp does not have a page on Open source Movement
> It is FSM.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_software_movement
>
> Anivar

Pradeep Mohandas