FYI - Pradeep has already left the list before this email your response was
sent.

Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 12:41:06 +0530
From: ashwin.bain...@gmail.com
To: wikimediaindia-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: Re: [Wikimediaindia-l] IEP Pilot - Preliminary Analysis

My dear Pradeep,

Please accept my apolodies. My intention was just to bring to your notice that
many of us who you may consider Wikipedians and not FOSS are also FOSS guys.
This is just a small issue which I did not want to snowball. Please dont quit
from the list. Your hard work speaks for you. My apologies if I have hurt you
unintendedly.

Warm regards,

Ashwin Baindur

On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 11:29 AM, Pradeep Mohandas <pradeep.mohan...@gmail.com>