On Dec 5, 2011, at 3:50 PM, Jayanta Nath wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the initiative Hisham and Nitika!

Pleasure.

> We need some following documents before submit the application
>
> 1. Apply on our own letterhead for participation

I am presuming the Chapter EC will take care of point 1?  Let me know if you
need any  help.

> 2. name & address
> 3. required space : stall (sq. mt) / table
> 4. space allotted in the last two years
> 5. photocopy of current trade licence & catalogue

In addition to the society registration, if you see merit, you can also share
the following documents with them

http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Movement_Strategic_Plan_Summary

http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Annual_Report

> 6. latest issue of the journal
> 7. undertaking to abide by the rules and regulations
>

> So we need help from WMF/Chapter for Point 1 and 5.  They want photocopy of
> society registration instead of current trade licence & catalogue .

hisham