Hey, just a reminder that the meetup is at 11am tomorrow morning at
the KG Institute of Technology. Request someone to bed the location
and timings to the meetups page, the meetups list and on the facebook
page.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Regards,
Srikanth Ramakrishnan.
Wikipedia Coimbatore Meetup on December 10th.