A few complications. the ask for people is only for me though. others
can simply ask for mr. bala and get an entry pass.
--~~~~

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Balamurugan Shanmugam <sb...@kgisl.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 14:35:03 +0000
Subject: RE: Wikipedia Coimbatore Meetup at KGISL
To: Srikanth Ramakrishnan <rsrikant...@gmail.com>
Cc: "sodabot...@gmail.com" <sodabot...@gmail.com>, Ashok
Bakthavathsalam <as...@kgisl.com>, Ravichandran Rajagopal
<r...@kgisl.com>, "M.Ezhilarasi" <m.ezhilar...@kgkite.ac.in>

Dear Srikanth,

Good Evening. Sorry for the very delayed mail as we had the meeting
with our MD and its just got over.

Here is the plan of action for tomorrow.

   1. You have to come to Kgisl campus , get a gate pass and ask for
Kgisl Institute of technology.
  2. Ask for Manikandan , the Administrative officer and he will guide
you to Mr.Prabhu , faculty of CSE Dept.
  3. Mr.Prabhu will guide you through the whole day for any assistance.
  4. An AC seminar hall is arranged to accomodate the meeting ,
capacity upto upto 75 members comfortably.
 5. We have a parallel event running at KG IIM - Dr.Bakthavatsalam ,
NIT Placement Officer is addressing our students.

 Please feel free to call me for any assistance

Thanks
Bala.