Can you change your subject-line to be a bit different? I count the last 11
emails from you with having identical subject-line followed by the one word
mention of which language is actually is.

It is really hard to distinguish which discussions are new or old. Since
the first subject line is so long and identical "Sharing insights......."
in the last dozen emails, gmail does not display the which language it
actually is. One would have to open the email to see what language its
actually about.

Theo