Ermm, Theo, my Google Mail shows them up as separate. Infact any mail
service or client would. The title thread itself is different. I don't
want to derail the topic. Nice work Shiju, but why did you speak only
to one person? Lack of participants? Noone willing to talk to you?

On 10/12/2011, Theo10011 <de10...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can you change your subject-line to be a bit different? I count the last 11
> emails from you with having identical subject-line followed by the one word
> mention of which language is actually is.
>
> It is really hard to distinguish which discussions are new or old. Since
> the first subject line is so long and identical "Sharing insights......."
> in the last dozen emails, gmail does not display the which language it
> actually is. One would have to open the email to see what language its
> actually about.
>
> Theo
>
> On Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 8:58 PM, Shiju Alex <sh...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
>
>> Dear All,
>>
>> As part of my discussions with Indic language Wikipedians I spoke with
>> Dhaval Vyas from Gujarati wikipedia. Dhaval has shared his editing
>> experiences, his vision about Gujarati wiki projects, and other related
>> topics. I have summarized the discussion in meta wiki. It is available
>> here:
>>
>> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_-_India_Programs/Indic_Languages/Gujarati/Discussions/2011
>>

>> Gujarati wikipedia has more than 21,000 articles now. Gujarati wiki
>> community is slowly making its presence among Indic wiki communities.
>> Though
>> the current community strength is small (15 active users), veteran users
>> like Dhaval have started conducting various outreach programs to spread
>> the
>> message about Gujarati wiki among Gujarati speakers. Community is working
>> on to enable Narayam in Gujarati wikipedia and soon community will have
>> their own mailing list also.  Hope all these efforts will bring in more
>> active users to Gujarati wikipedia.
>>

>> Kindly read the experience of Dhaval at:
>>
>> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_-_India_Programs/Indic_Languages/Gujarati/Discussions/2011
>>
>> Regards
>> Shiju

Sent from my mobile device

Regards,
Srikanth Ramakrishnan.
Wikipedia Coimbatore Meetup on December 10th.