Thanks Shiju for the mail.

I am trying to connect my Engineering College for organizing a Kannada Wiki
Academy, but a Kannada Wikimedian should volunteer, And after taking part
in the Wiki Academy in Jaya Engineering
College<http://wiki.wikimedia.in/Wiki_Academy/Jaya_Engineering_College>I
could see the potential of Indic language Wiki academies in even
Engineering colleges, there are always enthusiasts for regional Wikipedias,
none ever tried to reach them and they never took interest to take part in
editing Wikipedia :)

Vacations are going on, but few volunteers of
Parishudh<http://www.parishudh.org> have
taken interest for conducting an academy, please let me know the
whereabouts of active Kannada Wikipedians.

regards
Subha

*

               ସୁ ଭ