Logic, thanks for your explanation. I asked th question only after
talking to both Pradeep and more importantly Bala at our meetup
yesterday. Had they not pointed out, I wouldn't've bothered asking.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Regards,
Srikanth Ramakrishnan.
Wikipedia Coimbatore Meetup on December 10th.