Hoi,
When you find that there are issues with the software needed to show
content on the devices in schools, please ensure awareness and involvement
as soon as possible. As I understand it the Kiwix software is doing a good
job. I understand it can also display the CD with books as created for the
Malayalam language.
Thanks,
       Gerard