hi,

Can WikiPatrika discussion be taken under a new thread? It has matters
and points that might need this.

This thread meant to look at stuff like tech support, legal, help and
the long list of the like. There are people doing this on their own
but might be nice to do it a little more openly so that the whole
community can be helped. Also, when such resources cannot be found,
they can have people trained etc. Something along those lines.

Pradeep
Handheld

On 14/12/2011, Ashwin Baindur <ashwin.bain...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 1:27 PM, Noopur <noopur.ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> * I can volunteer to make a newsletter! *
>> Warmly
>> Noopur
>>

> Dear Noopur,
>
> This project was well begun but came to a dead halt! No one to blame. With
> a versatile person like Tinu handling so much, something was bound to come
> to a stop.
>
> http://wiki.wikimedia.in/WikiPatrika
>
> The next issue is of November but going nowhere -
>
> http://wiki.wikimedia.in/WikiPatrika/2011-11
>
> I suggest you try to get one out in Feb and two months after that and so
> forth. Please rest assured on my support for  -
> * op-ed
> * tips 'n tricks
> * English Wikipedia report
>
> Warm regards,