Hi Srikanth,

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 6:37 PM, Srikanth Ramakrishnan <
parakara.gh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Forgive me for this silly question, but will there be any session on
> adapting WebFonts on the mobile site?

Why would that be a silly question?

We have only just announced the event, as soon as possible, without have a
detailed schedule or topic overview. Nothing potentially relevant is off
the table beforehand, though, so please stay tuned! In about an hour we
have the WMF internal kickoff, and I hope we will be able to communicate
some topics before the year ends. No guarantees though, because I'll
probably not be the project manager of the hackathon ;).

--
Siebrand Mazeland
Product Manager Localisation

M: +31 6 50 69 1239