Hi Bala and Srikanth,

Thank you for the informative report.

I appreciate your role in coordinating, communicating lot of tech issues on
behalf of Tamil Wikipedia community and many other budding Indic language
communities which don't have face and voice yet.

I hate that you are called "critics" when you are taking every effort to
guide, bug test and fix the issues.

From

http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/mediawiki-i18n/2011-December/000361.html

"In order to force them, "if you don't test this it may break horribly
for you when deployed" seems way more convincing than "no new goodies
for you"."

This attitude of i18n is not only very dangerous for the communities
and languages but also very unprofessional.

Ravi