Dear Arnav,
This is awesome! I was speaking to Hisham about compiling a repository of
presentations and Simple English guides, keeping them in PDF versions so
that people can use them whenever. I have some presentations on GLAM and
commons, if you want I can send them over and you don't have to go through
the trouble of making them again.

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 3:12 PM, Arnav Sonara <sonara.ar...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Yeah, I mean since most of the photographers there would not be
> knowing what commons is, I ll first give them presentation about
> commons and explain them public domain licensing in detail.
>
> --
> Thanks
> Arnav (ricku).
> (User:Rangilo_Gujarati) <