I've translated interface messages which are NECESSARY for the contest.

But, these messages are not useful for now. :)

But, I'll do this ASAP. :)

Thanks Geard for notice it. :)

Actually Shrinivasan didn't mentioned the contest upload wizard. It is
here. (
http://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:UploadWizard&campaign=twmc&uselang=ta
)

Most of the messages have been translated. :)

*$U®¥∩*
http://goo.gl/RoMyo.com <http://FirefoxSurya.blogspot.com>
http://about.me/suryaceg