Hey,

This presentation is not for audio/video. This came up since someone needed
a presentation for Photographers. Why I have used Commons interchangeably
is because I assume Arnav is going to speak to them about Licensing
(Creative Commons) as well as Wikimedia Commons. That is why I kept two
slides for both. I will change them to two clear slides in that case. For,
NPOV and uploading policies, I was refering to this:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Project_scope
Will change the archive bit too (thanks for the heads up!)
And, Featured images should be an excellent end :) (thanks again, you shall
be given a kitten soon!)
Warmly
Noopur