Hi Shrinivasan,

Please note that the copyrights of the content of articles on publications
( newspapers, magazines) resides with the publisher.

For example, look at the bottom of this article
http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-national/article2719118.ece

"*Republication or redissemination of the contents of this screen are
expressly prohibited without the written consent of The Hindu. *"

I am just sharing the contents of the article to the list in  good faith,
while at the same time acknowledging the copyrights of
the original publisher. Treat it as a legal disclaimer from my side ! :)
I have to do this as this is a publicly archived ( &  mirrored too )
mailing list.
Share at own risk !

Regards
Tinu Cherian