Sorry guys, looks like Google chopped off the bottom of my mail again.
What I said was, when I asked my friend to contribute to the Tamil
Media Contest, he told me- when I'm not getting paid for all my
photos, why should I upload? Anyone who's gone thru similar
experiences and can help me out?

On 12/16/11, Srikanth Ramakrishnan <rsrikant...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Heya all. I just wanted to share this quick mail with you and get your
> feedback. Over the past two years, I've actively been part of Wiki
> outreach efforts. Thru meetups, volunteering for the Bangalore
> Samskrit academy, trying to convince friends, classmates etc. I've had
> a lot of negative experiences with people askin me- What's in it for
> me? Mere liye kya hai? Ennaku enna kadaka porthu? I get laughed at
> when I say I'm doing gu voluntarily. Infact recently, when I tried to
> get a friend to contribute to our
>

> --
> Regards,
> Srikanth Ramakrishnan,
> Sathyamangalam-Gobichettipalayam Star Gazers Gang, Ukkadam, Coimbatore.
> My Commons uploads, now exceeding 75.
> http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:ListFiles/Rsrikanth05

Regards,
Srikanth Ramakrishnan.
Wikipedia Coimbatore Meetup on December 10th.