It would be great to have India participating! Maybe it would make sense to
organize some IRC session about that? Perhaps that would be a good way to
do some initial brain storming and question answering.

I suggest that if you create a wiki page about it, to do that on Commons -
where the rest of the documentation is also located.

Oh, and by the way: we had 5000 participants in 2011 - 80% was not a
Wikipedian. But the important part is that they were often not professional
photographers, but also many "heritage lovers" - people who like history
and/or buildings and also like to photograph. Most of those people never
went to a local event, but uploaded what they had in their drawer already
(or on Flickr etc) or just did it all by themselves - as long as they were
motivated.

But maybe things work out totally different in India :)

Lodewijk

No dia 18 de Dezembro de 2011 17:33, Subhashish Panigrahi <