Dear Mitra and others,
Welcome  Mitra :) Here is a link to a start page:
http://wiki.wikimedia.in/Wiki_Loves_Monuments. I just created it for the
India community. I think to sign up you might need to be a member. You can
always get more info on the mailing list while we try and fix this. Do tell
us which city you belong to and we can connect you to active ppl there :)
Warmly
Noopur

On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 11:06 PM, Mitra sharma <mittyko...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> I'm kinda new to the Wiki community, so correct me if my suggestions are
> out of the way. The Wiki loves monuments sounds really interesting...can we
> spread the word via social media for us newbies?
>

> On 18 December 2011 23:01, Srikanth Ramakrishnan <parakara.gh...@gmail.com
> > wrote:
>
>> Prad, Noopur, I'm with you on this one. I think what we need to do is,
>> create a category on the Commons, customise the Upload Wizard if
>> needed, set up a committee to check for copyright violations, create a
>> page on Meta, translate it into every language, get your cameras,
>> phones ready, stock up on film rolls and Memory Cards, batteries, etc.
>> See, it's that simple. Let's not wait for Chapter or Foundation, and
>> start NOW!
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>> Srikanth Ramakrishnan.
>> Wikipedia Coimbatore Meetup on December 10th.
>> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meetup/Coimbatore

Noopur Raval
Student
Arts and Aesthetics