May I suggest to then at least use Commons for that? That is where all the
rest of the documentation is also located. I suggest to link it from here:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2012 and
create
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2012_in_India.

Best,
Lodewijk

No dia 18 de Dezembro de 2011 21:07, Srikanth Ramakrishnan <