Srikanth,

Even if only x% (or say people who wear white shirt on Monday evenings) are
going to see this notice, it is still useful and not going to hurt the
project in anyway.

Unless the community stands united and requests this feature, it will not
happen any sooner.

So, let us not loose steam on discussing the technical hurdles up front.

ravi