Dear all,
Just keeping you posted if you haven't seen the IRC log yet. A couple of
women Wikipedians from Australia and Argentina chapters have been planning
a Wikiwomen camp and conference in Argentina sometime in May, 2012. I know
it's far away and probably the official announcement will happen sometime
end of this month but I thought it's wise to keep you posted so that you
can keep your respective Indic language women editors in loop.
Those who might be interested in participating will have to apply for a WMF
participation grant I guess and they might want to join the discussion on
the other list to add Indian inputs. One part of the event (Camp)
encourages women's participation only while the other invites all to
contribute. Please do spread the word and encourage our Wikichix to
participate too :) Drop me a mail if you want to join that mailing list.
Warmly
Noopur

--
Noopur Raval