On 12/20/2011 10:35 AM, wikimediaindia-l-requ...@lists.wikimedia.org wrote:
> Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 17:45:31 +0530
> From: Nitika <ntan...@wikimedia.org>
> Subject: [Wikimediaindia-l] Supporting Outreach
> To: Wikimedia India Community list
>       <wikimediaindia-l@lists.wikimedia.org>
> Create a repository for all presentations as well as handouts, FAQs pages,
> etc.  (prepared in English to begin with, but later translated to Indic
> languages).  These presentations must be in distinct module so that there
> could be a standard basic introduction section, editing basics and then
> separate sections for specific sub-topics such as NPOV, referencing, WP:MOS,
> etc.  These could be accessed at will by any community member and used /
> edited / adapted at will by them.  I realise there might be some duplication
> because a lot of this exists in various places - but it will be useful to
> have them all together in one place.

I think it would be great for all of this to live on the existing
outreach wiki, https://outreach.wikimedia.org  (example:
https://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/Bookshelf ).  That might be a useful
place to get cross-pollination from other people who are already working
on Wikimedia outreach.

--
Sumana Harihareswara
Volunteer Development Coordinator