Thanks a lot Sudhanwa, will love to join you all in Pune, I will connect
you all through IRC an plan for an event.

Srikanth, I am looking forward for joining you guys, when you organize a
meetup next time in Koimbatore, please let me know, will join you over
skype and sometime will meet you guys in Kovai :)

Subha

On 23 December 2011 16:24, Srikanth Ramakrishnan
<parakara.gh...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Subha, I hope as part of your new role, you can now join us in Coimbatore
> once.

> Srikanth Ramakrishnan.
> Wikipedia Coimbatore Meetup on December 10th.
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meetup/Coimbatore

*

               ସୁ ଭ

*