And what you want us (Commons Admins) to do Sudhanwa? Delete all picture
with a naked person in it? That didn't go well the last time someone tryed
( http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons_talk:Sexual_content/Archive_3 ).

and btw, why just  nude people? Muhammed are forbidden by Muslins laws and
we have http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Depictions_of_Muhammad(not
to mention that 2/3 of
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Muhammed are drawings and pictures) .
Should we delete this too?
_____
*Béria Lima*
<http://wikimedia.pt/>(351) 925 171 484

*Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter
livre acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. Ajude-nos a
construir esse sonho. <http://wikimedia.pt/Donativos>*