Simply put, the discussion on Image filters that happened post the German
Wikipedia front page picture (correct me if wrong) and several responses
including:  http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Personal_image_filter
http://zikoblog.wordpress.com/tag/image-filter/
I was simply wondering if there were members of Indian chapter involved or
anything specific to India implemented in the same direction.

On Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 12:28 AM, Srikanth Lakshmanan <srik....@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 00:22, Noopur <noopur.ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Which reminds me, sorry to butt in, but what is India's position on image
>> filters?
>>

> What do you mean "India's position"? Are you asking for the
>  A) Position of people who are for/against censorship on Internet
> including Wikipedia?
> B) Position of people on this list?
> C) Position of Indian editors majority of whom prefer to stay outside this
> list?
>
> I don't think there is any single thing all will agree on, leave
> alone controversial topics like ImageFilter
>
> --
> Regards
> Srikanth.L

Noopur Raval