Great job, Arnav. If another trip to the museum could result in published
sources to write about it, or the Fort, then it can move from mention over
here -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamnagar#Places_of_interest
to a stub of its own.

Normally, museum directors keep copies of newspaper articles or magazines
where their museums feature.

Warm regards,

Ashwin Baindur