Result can only be positive - both of you have nothing to loose if nothing
comes of it, why not try :)

From: ansum...@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 10:46:26 +0530
To: wikimediaindia-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: Re: [Wikimediaindia-l] Pune hackathon scheduled 10-12 February 2012

If only we two suggest, you thinkk it will work? :)

On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 1:12 AM, Srikanth Ramakrishnan
<parakara.gh...@gmail.com> wrote:

If you look at it that way, Coimbatore deserves one too. Best, we

contact the foundation and suggest this.

On 12/28/11, ansuman <ansum...@gmail.com> wrote:

> No such events in Bangaluuruu :(

> On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 12:57 AM, Sumana Harihareswara <

> suma...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

>> On 12/14/2011 12:24 PM, Sumana Harihareswara wrote:

>> > You are invited to the Pune Wikimedia hackathon.

>> > Date: 10-12 February 2012

>> > Venue: Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR) at

>> > Symbiosis International University, Pune

>> > Extremely rough event page, soon to get more details:

>> > https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Pune_Hackathon_Feb_2012

>> > A Wikimedia hackathon is a chance to learn how to develop using

>> > MediaWiki, Phonegap, and our other technologies, and to work alongside

>> > experts. Software engineers, designers, and translators are welcome.

>> > We're tentatively planning to focus on internationalisation and

>> > localisation, mobile and offline Wikipedia access, and the gadgets

>> > framework.  I aim to get more details in the next two weeks.

>> > If you're interested, please leave your name and your email address, or

>> > a link to your user page, on that event page. (A "real" registration

>> > system is coming soon.)  Thanks!

>> > And please feel free to publicize this elsewhere.  I've heard that, when

>> > marketing, you have to get the message to the recipient three times in

>> > three different ways before you have a good chance they've noticed it.

>> > So if you need something to help get the word out -- a sample

>> > tweet/dent, a leaflet, etc. -- let me know.

>> > Thanks!

>> The registration page (to request an invitation to attend) is now open.

>> Shortlink: http://is.gd/rjpNOA

>> Full link:

>> https://docs.google.com/a/wikimedia.org/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dEpiYTU3eTlaTkUxRUx1RlcwSFN2WFE6MQ#gid=0

>> --

>> Sumana Harihareswara

>> Volunteer Development Coordinator

>> Wikimedia Foundation

> *

> *Thanks n Regards

> Ansuman

> *

> ଓଡ଼ିଆ ଉଇକିପିଡ଼ିଆ

> *

> http://twitter.com/smileyansu

> *

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ansumang

> *

> *

> wikipedia...@lists.wikimedia.org

> facebook.com/OdiaWiki

> Tweet @OdiaWiki

> *

Srikanth Ramakrishnan.

Wikipedia Coimbatore Meetup on February 13th.

Aliens invaded Tamil Nadu, left their Spacship and now it is a Toll Plaza.

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:IVRCL-Vijayamangalam-Toll-Plaza.JPG