I am sorry but incidents happen. Good and bad. I don't see why they should
become landmarks for any decision, etched in stone. However, this thread
was started to contribute positively to this initiative. Let's not start
anything that is not constructive. :)
I had suggested they do this event, I will still back them up where needed.

On Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 10:39 AM, Srikanth Ramakrishnan <
parakara.gh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It's not about not having tried. We all know what happens when Wiki
> and money are involved. For those who don't, take a trip back to 2008
> and find out what happened to Nichalp.

> Srikanth Ramakrishnan.
> Wikipedia Coimbatore Meetup on February 12th.
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meetup/Coimbatore
> Aliens invaded Tamil Nadu, left their Spacship and now it is a Toll Plaza.
> https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:IVRCL-Vijayamangalam-Toll-Plaza.JPG

Noopur Raval
Student
Arts and Aesthetics