Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 13:14:53 +0530
From: parakara.gh...@gmail.com
To: wikimediaindia-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: [Wikimediaindia-l] Bangaloreans,       help convince this fellow for
some photographs.

VInu THomas, was invited by Nokia for a Helicopter trip over Bangalore.
Here's the photoset of his pics:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vinut/sets/72157628467032159/

Help convince him.
Another photographer is Vijay, aka @misgeek on Twitter.
Do help.

Hari, I think this is a good time to ask for a grant for a Kannada Media
contest.

Srikanth Ramakrishnan.
Wikipedia Coimbatore Meetup on February 12th.
Aliens invaded Tamil Nadu, left their Spacship and now it is a Toll Plaza.
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:IVRCL-Vijayamangalam-Toll-Plaza.JPG