Hello friends,

Should you choose to upload, then I recommend :

   - That you use the Flickr upload form of Wikimedia Commons (

http://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Upload&uselang=fromflickr)

   - That the Commons file name you select for the uploaded file be
   prefixed by VTHROB- (for Vinu Thomas Helicopter Ride Over Bangalore), for
   example, I have uploaded one and called it as - VTHROB - Bangalore
   Palace.jpg
   - You give a meaningful entry in the Description for the upload form. In
   my case I gave:
   *Aerial view of {{w|Bangalore Palace}} and grounds. Image taken by Vinu
   Thomas on 17 December 2011 during a helicopter ride over Bangalore
   sponsored by Nokia. (Auto-improved with Microsoft Picture Manager by
   User:AshLin)*
   - You must please add a category in the upload page - default category
   should be "Bangalore" unless you can be more accurate. Sometimes you may
   need to create the category (like I created Bangalore Palace, subcat to
   "Bangalore" & "Palaces in India").
   - Please place a comment on the Flickr page of the photograph which says
   something like :
   *A large thank you to Vinu Thomas for providing this photo under a
   completely free license for Wikipedia. The image has been uploaded here :
   http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:VTHROB-Bangalore_Palace.jpg";
   rel="nofollow">
   commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:VTHROB-Bangalore_Palace.jpg</a>*
   - Add a tag to the Flickr page (since tag adding is enabled) - "Uploaded
   to Wikimedia Commons" (the double apostrophes must be included)
   - Add the image to an article. I added this to [[Bangalore Palace]] -
   for newbies, the wikitext is :
   [[File:

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:VTHROB-Bangalore_Palace.jpg|thumb|right|Aerialview
of Bangalore Palace and grounds.]]
   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangalore_Palace
   - Create a stub article, if you want for the
   building/area/monument/feature shown. :)

All the best. Your uploading more of Vinu Thomas's images will really help
Srikanth Ramakrishnan who is doing an excellent job.

Warm regards,

Ashwin Baindur