Ashwin, I agree, but I was talking something similar to how Wiktionary
is used in Tamil. Engineering students use it a lot for everyday
studies. Bala and Surya can throw light on the matter. Anyway, it
proves that we have a long way to go in achieving Jimmy Wales' goal of
everybody having access to the sum of all knowledge but we're getting
there.

Srikanth Ramakrishnan.
Wikipedia Coimbatore Meetup on February 12th.
Aliens invaded Tamil Nadu, left their Spacship and now it is a Toll Plaza.
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:IVRCL-Vijayamangalam-Toll-Plaza.JPG