On Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 7:15 PM, CherianTinu Abraham
<tinucher...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi ,
> In case you haven't seen this :  Wikimedia Traffic Analysis Reports
>
> *Wikipedia Page Views Per Country* - Overview
>
> http://stats.wikimedia.org/wikimedia/squids/SquidReportPageViewsPerCountryOverview.htm
>
> Only 1.9 % of traffic for Wikimedia Projects is from India.  ( 13th
> position)
>
> *Page Views Per Wikipedia Language*
>
> http://stats.wikimedia.org/wikimedia/squids/SquidReportPageViewsPerLanguageBreakdown.htm
>
> From India :
> --cut--

Glad to see part of the  stats that I have been waiting for quite some
time. The # of unique visitors from India is the other part that I hope
will be included soon.

Interesting  to see that Marathi tops followed by Hindi, Telugu and
Kannada.  I found a good % for Kannada coming from China equal to US, which
seems a bit unusal.  Probably the general distribution for languages,
also  reflects the distribution of the Indian language speaking diaspora
across the world.

Cheers
Arjuna