Hello all :)
I have finally summoned the courage to go and check what my volunteers have
done. It's delightful to see that they've followed our instructions and
given their best. You guys should have seen how motivated they were and how
much fun we had! I wish there was someone permanently available to keep the
Ahmedabad community going.
I hope to plan something similar for Delhi and kickstart our SIG activities
there. All your inputs, suggestions, corrections are welcome. :)
Warmly
Noopur

On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 6:49 AM, Srikanth Ramakrishnan <
parakara.gh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hisham, thank you for reminding me. Talking about the Dhokla, about a
> month back Noopur was looking for a free image of Dabeli. I hope you
> guys got it. :-)
>
> --
> Regards,
> Srikanth Ramakrishnan.
> Wikipedia Coimbatore Meetup on February 12th.
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meetup/Coimbatore
> Aliens invaded Tamil Nadu, left their Spacship and now it is a Toll Plaza.
> https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:IVRCL-Vijayamangalam-Toll-Plaza.JPG

Noopur Raval
Student
Arts and Aesthetics